- Need Assessment for Capacity Building (National Statistical Information System Project)-United Nations Development Programme (UNDP, Lagos. Nigeria).
- Logistics for IT equipment delivery to government parastatals under UNDP funded project
- Several computerization projects under the World bank-assisted/funded projects.
- Software Development for Ikoyi Club membership/full implementation.
- Training Centers computerization funded by International Foundation for Education and Self-Help
(IFESH), USA Non-Governmental Org.
- Computerization projects for Federal Office of Statistics (now Nigeria Bureau of Statistics),
funded by Food and Agric Org. (FAO), UNDP, World Bank & UNICEF.
- Software Development/I.T. Services; for Nigerian Navy -Personnel Management, Nigerian Army &
Nigerian National War College.
- Computerization of Office of the Secretary to the Federal Government of Nigeria (GSO),
The Presidency, Abuja, Nigeria.
- I. T. Delivery & Support services to FAO, Nigeria office.
- I. T. Support Services Int’l Labour Organisation- Entrepreneurial Development/Training Program
- National Planning Commission/Centre for Econometrics and Allied Research, Univ. of Ibadan,
Oyo State/UNDP – Perspective Plan Project
- Sourcing of over new and used 300 Hiway-trucks/Trailers and export to overseas clients.
- Management Systems Audit for EFCC Accounting Services Associates, Woodbridge, ON.
- Sub-Trades Operations’ Re-organization for Blockwall Masonry Ltd, Woodbridge, ON.
A comprehensive list of projects undertaken is available upon request to meet service request pre-qualification